The objective of Oasis Print Supplies is to procure manufactured products and provide a range of high quality branded items across a variety of industries at competitive prices.
To achieve this objective, the organisation will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System
based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
In particular, the organisation will:
• Establish measurable quality and business objectives that are consistent with the context and strategic
direction of the organisation and address risks and opportunities associated with them;
• Ensure quality objectives help the organisation achieve customer requirements by:
a. providing a high standard of customer service for all aspects of the order process
b. continually looking to improve internal performance and reduce defects
c. working with and regularly reviewing suppliers to maintain the highest standards and reliability
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its business processes and objectives through management
reviews and the internal audit process;
• Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its products and services meet their requirements
and set objectives for continual improvement;
• Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem, and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence;
• Select and work closely with suppliers who enable the organisation to create and deliver a reliable
• Recruit employees who are customer-focused and support them with appropriate training and systems to
ensure their competence always meets the organisation's requirements;
• Provide a work environment that promotes the wellbeing of its employees and encourages positive
• Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the
organisation's products, services and business processes;
• Ensure that all employees are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective
implementation of the Quality Management System;
• Ensure that the organisation complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.
The continual improvement of the organisation's Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its
business, and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.